A Refreshing Bath Ritual Under The Ocean
* Handmade bath and body products from leading artisanal brand from India
* 100% vegetarian
*soaps contain trademark active base- a unique base of seven pure cold-pressed oils and ingredients
* Blending the most exotic fragrances and natural ingredients with love, handcrafted for you to give you all new bathing experience.
|Ingredients||ActiveBaseTM (aloe vera extract, grape seed extract, honey, cold-pressed sweet almond oil, cold-pressed wheat germ oil, vitamin E acetate); Under The Ocean-chamomile extracts and Calendula infused sweet almond oil ; Under The Ocean-Mogra extract, shea butter; Alphonso-Mango leaf extract, Raw Cane Sugar and Mango Butter
|Ingredient Benefits||The gift box brings benefits of each individual product
1) Under The Ocean soap 50 gm
2) Under The Ocean shampoo 50 ml
3)Under The Ocean Conditioner 50 ml
4) Under The Ocean shower gel 50 ml
5) Under The Ocean body lotion 50 ml with the goodness of Seaweed Extract and Jojoba oil to provide you a refreshingly luxurious bathing experience
|How To Use||Wet the soap and rub it till it foams, apply on your wet body, massage it all over and then rinse well. For optimal longevity, keep the Nyassa soap in a well-drained soap dish between uses; Nyassa shampoo - Take a small amount of the cleanser, dilute in water, and massage into wet scalp and hair for one to two minutes. Rinse well. Use once again if required. Rinse well till water runs clear. Follow with conditioner. Nyassa conditioner -Take a little conditioner and work through the strands of your hair till the tips. Do not apply on your scalp as it will weigh down the hair. Leave in for 3 minutes. Rinse off with cold water. Nyassa shower gel -Can be used with your hands or can be also used with a washcloth or a loofah. Take a little shower gel in your hand and rub all over your body. Use just like washing with soap. Rinse thoroughly. Nyassa body lotion -Take one to two pumps of lotion on your palm and apply it to the entire body. Massage it for a few minutes on your skin to help it penetrate.