Dead Sea Salt Rejuvenating Bath Salts - 220 gms
The Dead Sea is a Salt lake which lies in the Jordon rift valley, with Jordon on the east an Israel and the west bank to the west. Sitting at 1300 feet below the sea level, the concentration of the salt in this lake is 10 times more than any Ocean in the world. This salt is considered as one of the most natural products of the world and one of the oldest known to mankind with amazing healing and therapeutic effects.
So Why is Dead Sea salt so good for you?
Nyassa’s Dead Sea Salt is most effective in cleansing the skin by natural exfoliating. It gets rid of toxins and helps blood circulation. It gets rid of dead skin cells, cleans skin pores and help in skin regeneration. It also helps firm up skin tissues and strengthens them against infections. It relaxes the body by relieving body aches and pains.
Fragrance Type: Fresh
- Improves Skin hydration reduces inflammation.
- Get Rid of Dead Skin cells – Rejuvenates
- Relieves muscles tension. Lessen stress and anxiety.
- Eliminates aches and body pains. Firms up tissues.
- SOOTHES, SOFTENS, AND RELAXES SKIN: While also relieving stress and aching, tired muscles
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to use to relax Sore Muscle & Pain and for making Salt face scrubs.
- CLEANSE, SOFTEN AND DETOXIFY SKIN: Dead Sea Salt’s unique mineral composition gives this salt its therapeutic qualities for skin care. While most sea salts are primarily Sodium Chloride; Dead Sea Salt is comprised of 21 beneficial minerals including: Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Bromide and Sulphur.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Our Beautiful, modern designed packaging makes it a great gift idea for family & friends.
- HIGH MINERAL CONTENT FOR BATHING ONLY: Dead Sea Salt is for BATH/SPA use only and is NOT a food-grade salt suitable for consumption.
|Ingredients||Dead Sea salt, Epsom Salt, & Fragrance
|Ingredient Benefits||Feeling soft smoothed and refreshingly hydrated.
|How To Use||For Bath Tub-
Bath Salt an effective way known to cure ailments both physical and mental. Let's see the ways it can be used to soothe you. In a bath tub add lukewarm and fresh water. Add 4-5 Spoons of bath salt in it and mix well.
As a Scrub-
Mix it with carrier oil like sweet almond or jojoba oil and gentle rub it on your skin. You can even rub it gently with the help of a damp wash cloth. It exfoliates your skin and cleanses it.
Foot and Hand-
Add a spoonful in a small tub of water and soak your feet and hands. Give your arms the therapy that they need.
Purification of Home-
These salts can be also used to purify the home/office premises. It absorbs the negative energy. Add it to the water while mopping or cleaning or you can also place it at the corners of your shelves.
Note: Always rinse treated area with fresh water after each Dead Sea salt usage.