Wooden Box Gift Set 7 pieces
* Handmade bath and body products from leading artisanal brand from India
* 100% vegetarian
*soaps contain trademark active base- a unique base of seven pure cold-pressed oils and ingredients
* Blending the most exotic fragrances and natural ingredients with love, handcrafted for you to give you all new bathing experience.
|Ingredients|| ActiveBaseTM (aloe vera extract, grape seed extract, honey, cold-pressed sweet almond oil, cold-pressed wheat germ oil, vitamin E acetate); Sacred sandalwood-chamomile extracts and Calendula infused sweet almond oil ; Temple Mogra-Mogra extract, shea butter; Alphonso-Mango leaf extract, Raw Cane Sugar and Mango Butter
|Ingredient Benefits||The gift box brings benefits of each individual product
1) Hibiscus Shampoo with the natural goodness of Hibiscus and Barley protein
2) Hibiscus conditioner with Argan oil, shea butter, hibiscus extract, sweet almond oil 3) Moroccan Rose shower gel with Rose petal extract, beetroot extract
4) Moroccan Rose light body lotion with the benefits of Rose petal extract, cold-pressed avocado oil, cold-pressed sweet almond oil, shea butter
5) Moroccan Rose soap enriched with Walnut Oil and Rose Petal Powder
6) Under the ocean soap with the goodness of Seaweed Extract and Jojoba oil
7) Temple Mogra soap enriched with Mogra Extract and Shea Butter
|How To Use||Nyassa Under the Ocean Handmade Soap, Nyassa Temple Mogra Handmade Soap and Nyassa Moroccan Rose Handmade Soap - Wet the soap and rub it till it foams, apply on your wet body, massage it all over and then rinse well. For optimal longevity, keep the Nyassa soap in a well-drained soap dish between uses; Nyassa Moroccan Rose Shower Gel - Can be used with your hands or can be also used with a washcloth or a loofah. Take a little shower gel in your hand and rub all over your body. Use just like washing with soap. Rinse thoroughly. Nyassa Moroccan Rose Body lotion - Take one to two pumps of lotion on your palm and apply it on the entire body. Massage it for a few minutes on your skin to help it penetrate. Nyassa Hibiscus Shampoo-Soak hair completely with warm water. Take shampoo in your palm and rub into your scalp with your fingertips. Shampoo the roots. Rinse off the product completely before using a conditioner. Nyassa Hibiscus Conditioner Take a little conditioner and work through the strands of your hair till the tips. Do not apply on your scalp as it will weigh down the hair. Leave in for 3 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.