Wooden Box Gift Set 6 pieces
* Handmade bath and body products from leading artisanal brand from India
* Paraben free
* cruelty free
* 100% vegetarian
*soaps contains trademark active base- a unique base of seven pure cold pressed oils and ingredients
* Blending the most exotic fragrances and natural ingredients with love, hand crafted for you to give you all new bathing experience.
|Ingredients||ActiveBaseTM (aloe vera extract, grape seed extract, honey, cold-pressed sweet almond oil, cold-pressed wheat germ oil, vitamin E acetate); Sacred sandalwood-chamomile extracts and Calendula infused sweet almond oil; Temple Mogra-Mogra extract, shea butter; Alphonso-Mango leaf extract, Raw Cane Sugar and Mango Butter
|Ingredient Benefits||The gift box brings benefits of each individual product
1) Green Apple soap with Green Apple Extract, Shea Butter Raw Sugar Cane
2) Southern Spice Handmade Soap 75g with Rose petal Extract, Cardamom essential oil, and cold-pressed sweet almond oil
3) Temple Mogra Body Lotion 30ml,
4) Oceana Foaming Scrub 13gm with Apricot extracts to exfoliate, polish and moisturize the skin
5) Tiramisu Body Scrub 13gm with Raw cane sugar, sunflower oil, cocoa butter, shea butter and
6) Passion Kiss Lip Balm 5gm with Passion Fruit and Exotic Crushed Rose Petals,cold-pressed Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, and Vitamin E
|How To Use||Nyassa Soap- Wet the soap and rub it till it foams, apply on your wet body, massage it all over and then rinses well. For optimal longevity, keep the Nyassa soap in a well-drained soap dish between uses; Nyassa Body lotion - Take one to two pumps of lotion on your palm and apply it to the entire body. Massage it for a few minutes on your skin to help it penetrate. Nyassa scrubs-Take out a portion of the body scrub from the container and apply it to the wet body. Massage in a circular motion. It can be used with a loofah or a bath mitt. Scrub it for exfoliation and rinse it off with fresh water. Use a little body lotion after drying your body completely. Nyassa lip balm -Take a little portion of the balm and spread it on your lips. Go over the entire lips two to three times if lips are extremely dry.