An Early Morning At An Indian Temple Air Perfume 180ml
Find peace and calm in the serene fragrance of An Early Morning in an Indian Temple Room Freshener brought to you by Nyassa. The strong and beautiful aromatic notes of Mogra are blended with the subtle and delicate perfume to craft a fragrance that's well-balanced. The magic that's created paints a picture of Indian temples replete with a soothing scent. Both Mogra flowers and Sandalwood have been a part of the traditional Indian perfumes. This room spray has no alcohol content and is a water-based perfume. Just spray a little and banish any odours away. This room freshener changes the ambience of your home and office with its strong floral perfume.
Fragrance Type: Floral
- Fresh, clean and natural! Zesty air freshener eliminates odors with a light fresh scent.
- Our air freshener for home can spray odors away quickly and works great as a room freshener, room fragrance, linen spray, pillow mist or auto air freshener spray.
- Proudly Made in the India. Use our air freshener for office and home - Be confident and use a cruelty free air freshener spray, never tested on animals.
- An Early Morning at an Indian Temple room freshener has deep, full notes of Mogra capturing the true essence of India in a single bottle.
- CONVENIENT TO USE: Easy press and spray mechanism designed for convenience
- LONG-LASTING FRAGRANCE: Makes every surface smell amazing for long
- USE ANYWHERE: Bedroom, Living Room, Workspaces and Public Spaces
- ELEGANTLY DESIGNED: Exquisitely designed room freshener to adorn the living spaces. Available in various fragrances - Rose, Mogra, Parijat, Ocean, Neroli, Misty, Melange.
|Ingredients||Fragrance, DM water, polysorbate 20, methylisothiazolinone & Phenoxyethanol. Alcohol Free
|Ingredient Benefits||It is an alcohol free room fragrance
|How To Use||Shake well and spray two to three times in the air. Loose yourself in the irresistible aroma which lasts for two to three hours.
This spray will last longer in a closed room. Spray 6-7 times for larger rooms.
Write Your Own Review