Leafy Trail In A Rain Drenched Forest Fragrance Oil 20ml
A refreshing rainforest and flower fragrance, an escape to the Amazonian rain forest.
Here's your escape to the Amazonian rain forests. Luscious green notes, wet soil, the sweet fragrance of flowers-just consumed by nature. Feel, smell, absorb, indulge in the herbaceous notes of this fragrance and we promise, you will not regret this experience. Enjoy the lush green forests of the tropics with Like a Leafy Trail in a Rain Drenched Forest by Nyassa. The fresh and strong fragrance is reminiscent of the wet soil and leaves and flowers that are afresh after rains. Just as how the rain showers offer solace from heat, so also this fragrance oil calms your senses and helps you relax. The sweet floral fragrance of this scented oil with its herbaceous tones takes you to the lush greenery of the rainforests.
Fragrance Type: Sweet Floral
*100% Pure Fragrance Oils. No fillers, NO Additives, Added. A Handpicked selection from different parts of the world.
*RECOMMENDED USE- fragrance oil is great for soap making, creating your own candles, air freshener spray, skin and hair care formulations, cleaning products, for use in home aroma diffusers, scented dryer sheets, to freshen a drawer, potpourri, freshen carpets, massage/body oil, sugar scrubs, bath bombs, perfume, cologne and much more. It is best suited for gift purposes as well.
*Uses Include:cologne, soap making bases, candle waxes, beard oil, unscented incense sticks or cones, bath bombs, lotion, bath, bodycare and haircare formulation, diffuser refill oils, homemade cleaning products, linen sprays and many other unscented products.
*PLEASANT FRAGRANCE- Nyassa scented oil creates an incredible ambiance in your home or office with floral, sweet & long-lasting scents. Fragrance Oil is best suited to use in diffusers for a pleasant fragrance.
*PREMIUM PACKAGING- Our Scented Oil is bottled in a durable amber glass bottle and comes with a dropper for easy dispensing. Amber glass bottle keeps the ingredient stable and allows for a precise pour.
|Ingredients||Blend of fragrance oils|
|How To Use||1. All fragrance oils must be diluted prior to topical application to the range of 1% to 5% in your chosen carrier (or ‘base’) oil. Do not use directly on skin.
2. Diffuser: Ceramic or electric fill the diffuser cup with water add 10 to 12 drops of required quantity of oil to it.
For best results choose from a varieties of terracotta, Ceramic, & Electric diffusers from Nyassa.
3. Make your own Air Freshener to create your own air freshener, add a small quantity of the oil (between 5% to 10% ) to water in a spray bottle and enjoy.
4. Refresh old potpourri by adding a few drops of your preferred oil to the old potpourri. Can be used on potpourri by sprinkling few drops of fragrance oil on it.
5. Add a few drops of the oil into hot melted wax as the candle burns to enjoy a scented candle. Make sure the flame does not touch the fragrance as some of the fragrance oils are flammable.
6. Fragrance your drawers. Keep a cotton ball with fragrance oil inside your dresser drawers.