Middle Eastern Set of 5 Soaps
There may or may not be a special occasion every time you choose to gift someone. But a gift always brightens the day of anyone who receives it. Do you know someone who enjoys using indulgent bars of soaps with exotic Middle Eastern fragrances? Go ahead and make their day! This gift set is an inviting collection of five full sizes middle eastern fragrance collection. It comprises Arabian Oudh, Oudh Golab, Oudh Abeer, Noori Mukhallat and Bakhour Anbar soaps. Each soap in this gift set features two exclusive ingredients that offer specific skin benefits and long-lasting fragrance. As an indulgence for yourself or someone you love. This is truly a gift from the Middle East.
* Handmade soaps from leading artisanal brand from India
* 100% vegetarian
* contains trademark active base- a unique base of seven pure cold-pressed oils and ingredients
* Blending the most exotic fragrances and natural ingredients with love, handcrafted for you to give you all new bathing experience.
|Ingredients||ActiveBaseTM (aloe vera extract, grape seed extract, honey, cold-pressed sweet almond oil, cold-pressed wheat germ oil, vitamin E acetate); Sacred sandalwood-chamomile extracts and Calendula infused sweet almond oil; Temple Mogra-Mogra extract, shea butter; Alphonso-Mango leaf extract, Raw Cane Sugar and Mango Butter
|Ingredient Benefits||The set of 5 Middle Eastern soaps brings benefits of each individual soap.
1) Arabian Oudh with its woody aromatic fragrance enriched with Himalayan Pink Salt, Shea Butter, and Birch Tree Extracts
2)Oudh Abeer Handmade Soap with the natural goodness of calendula extracts and Sea Buckthorn oil extracts
3) Noori Mukhallat vitamin-rich acai berry extracts and almond butter.
4) Oudh Golab with beneficial properties of rose petal extract and shea butte and an intoxicating Middle Eastern fragrance.
5)Bakhour Anbar Turmeric extracts and Olive oil extracts.
|How To Use||Wet the soap and rub it till it foams, apply on your wet body, massage it all over and then rinse well. For optimal longevity, keep the Nyassa soap in a well-drained soap dish between uses.|