Like Neroli Fragrance Oil 20ml
Introducing to you an Intoxicating and joyous fragrance of Neroli. The oils, extracted from bitter orange blossoms, were first used by Marie Orsini, princess of Nerola, Italy, during the 17th century to scent her gloves and bath water. The note became so popular in the area that others began calling it neroli after its home and founder. Neroli oil is an oil produced from the blossom of the bitter orange tree .Its fragrance is sweet, honeyed with green and spicy notes. It takes one ton of bitter orange blossoms to make one quart of oil. Enjoy this calming and relaxing scent, which acts as a tranquilizer in your spaces.
Neroli oil is oil produced from the blossom of the bitter orange tree .Its fragrance is sweet, honeyed with green and spicy notes. It takes one ton of bitter orange blossoms to make one quart of oil. Enjoy this calming and relaxing scent, which acts as a tranquilizer in your spaces.
The fragrance of Neroli is sweet, honeyed with green and spicy notes. Produced from the blossom of the bitter orange tree, enjoy the calming and relaxing scent.
Fragrance Type: Neroli
*100% Pure Fragrance Oils. No fillers, NO Additives, Added. A Handpicked selection from different parts of the world.
*RECOMMENDED USE- fragrance oil is great for soap making, creating your own candles, air freshener spray, skin and hair care formulations, cleaning products, for use in home aroma diffusers, scented dryer sheets, to freshen a drawer, potpourri, freshen carpets, massage/body oil, sugar scrubs, bath bombs, perfume, cologne and much more. It is best suited for gift purposes as well.
*Uses Include:cologne, soap making bases, candle waxes, beard oil, unscented incense sticks or cones, bath bombs, lotion, bath, bodycare and haircare formulation, diffuser refill oils, homemade cleaning products, linen sprays and many other unscented products.
*PLEASANT FRAGRANCE- Nyassa scented oil creates an incredible ambiance in your home or office with floral, sweet & long-lasting scents. Fragrance Oil is best suited to use in diffusers for a pleasant fragrance.
*PREMIUM PACKAGING- Our Scented Oil is bottled in a durable amber glass bottle and comes with a dropper for easy dispensing. Amber glass bottle keeps the ingredient stable and allows for a precise pour.
|Ingredients||Blend of Fragrance Oils|
|How To Use||1. Use fragrance oils in an oil burner/diffuser. Place 3-5 drops of the oil together with some water into the top of an oil burner until its half full. Light the candle at the base of the burner. The oil/water mixture will start to heat and evaporate fragrance the room.
2. Make your own Air Freshener to create your own air freshener, add a small quantity of the oil (between 5% to 10% ) to water in a spray bottle and enjoy.3. Refresh old potpourri by adding a few drops of your preferred oil to the old potpourri.
3. Refresh old potpourri by adding a few drops of your preferred oil to the old potpourri.
4. Add a few drops of the oil into hot melted wax as the candle burns to enjoy a scented candle. Make sure the flame does not touch the fragrance as some of the fragrance oils are flammable.
5. Fragrance your drawers. Keep a cotton ball with fragrance oil inside your dresser drawers.
6. Use some on your skin as perfume. Always dilute the fragrance oil with a little carrier oil and then apply only on pulse points.
7. Add a drop of fragrance oil to a low-voltage light bulb. Apply by soaking a cotton ball in your choice of fragrance oils. When you turn the light bulb on, the oil will heat. As it heats, it will start to evaporate and scent your room.