Nyassa Winter Buddies
Nyassa Winter Buddies is a kit specially curated to help you keep your face healthy and well nourished this winter. Products in this kit provide that extra care to your skin, especially during the winter season. Packed in travel friendly sizes that can be used on the go, they are perfect for your hectic lifestyle.
* Paraben free
* cruelty free
* 100% vegetarian
* Solves your winter woes . All in one Skincare essentials
|Ingredients||1. Nyassa Face Moisturizer: Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, Shea Butter, E- Wax, Dm Water, Glycerin, Vitamin E Acetate, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Essential Oil / Fragrance.
2. Nyassa Creme de Provence Face and Body Scrub: Jojoba Beads, Sesame Oil, Shea Butter, E-wax, Dm Water, Glycerin, Vitamin E Acetate, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Essential Oil / Fragrance
3. Nyassa Sandal & Saffron Face Wash: Saffron Extract, Honey Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside, Peg 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol(Vegetable Origin), Glycerin, Dm Water, N-undecylenoyl Glycine, N-capryloyl Glycine, 2-phenoxy Ethanol, Fragrance And Color Ci No. 15985
4. Nyassa Shea Body Butter: Shea Butter, Saffron, Cold-pressed Sweet Almond Oil, E-wax, Distilled Water, Glycerine, Vitamin E Acetate, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, and Fragrance
5. Temple Mogra Handmade Soap: Mogra Extract, Shea Butter, Activebase (Aloe Vera Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Honey, Cold-pressed Sweet Almond Oil, Cold-pressed Wheat Germ Oil, Vitamin E Acetate), Water, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Sucrose, Sodium Laureth Sulphate,Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Bht, Fragrance and Titanium Dioxide.
6. Nyassa Bubblegum Lip Balm: Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, White Beeswax And Vitamin E Acetate,B.H.T And Flavour.
7. Nyassa Moroccan Rose Hand & Body Cream: Moroccan Rose Extracts
|Ingredient Benefits||1. Nyassa Face Moisturizer (9 gm): A super luxurious face care product that pampers your skin in the truest sense. The blend of highly rich natural nutrients like avocado and wheatgerm oil offer in-depth moisture for aging, dry and damaged skin. Wheatgerm oil, with its healing qualities and antioxidant levels, repairs skin cells damaged due to exposure to sun, pollution and unhealthy lifestyle. It is one of the best anti-aging and anti-wrinkle ingredients that wipes off the fine lines and gives you youthful skin. The presence of avocado oil, in it reduces the damage caused due to sun exposure. Shea butter and jojoba oil hydrate and replenish moisture lost by dry skin making it softer. The delicate and alluring fragrance of this face cream comes by blending rose and lavender oils.
2. Nyassa Creme de Provence Face and Body Scrub (30 gm): The Creme de Province Face & Body Scrub by Nyassa brings you the goodness of shea butter, sesame oil and jojoba beads. This skin care product works in a gentle fashion to exfoliate dead skin cells with the specially designed micro beads. All you get is super soft and healthy skin that exudes radiance. Shea butter acts as a sun protectant and reduces the damage done by the harsh sun rays. The high content of vitamin A and E in shea butter makes it a fabulous moisturizer for your skin.
3. Nyassa Creme de Province Face & Body Scrub is perfect for individuals with aging skin. Endowed with a rich texture coupled with luscious fragrance of berries and flowers, this body and face scrub gives you a fresh feel and it also retains the skin's soft texture.
4. Nyassa Sandal & Saffron Face Wash (30 ml): Cleanse your face without exposing it to any harmful chemicals with Nyassa's Sandalwood & Saffron Face Wash. Being SLS, SLES and paraben free (free from harsh chemicals), this face wash offer mild cleansing and is suitable for sensitive skin. It removes dead cells and toxins and also unclogs the pores without grabbing off the moisture from the skin. The main ingredients honey and saffron are great for normal and dry skin types. Saffron adds a radiant glow and gives you that flawless skin tone. The honey extract balances skin moisture levels by offering natural hydration to your skin. The antioxidants in honey boost healthy and glowing skin like no other. The mild nature makes it an important part of your face care routine. The delicate fragrance adds a tingling freshness!
5. Nyassa Shea Body Butter (30 gm): The rich and creamy shea body butter is fortified with saffron. Saffron is a renowned natural ingredient that promotes radiant and glowing blemish-free skin. Filled with the goodness of vitamin A and vitamin E, Shea butter is a rich butter which is ideal for healthy, younger-looking skin. A perfect remedy for dry skin, shea butter with its antioxidants enhances skin health, while saffron brings out a natural glow to maintain fair skin. Like all butter, the Shea Body Butter from Nyassa moisturizes dry and parched skin.
6. Nyassa Temple Mogra Soap (50 gm): Nyassa Temple Mogra Handmade Soap is an aromatic soap infused with the intoxicating fragrance of mogra flowers. A bath with this luxurious soap will remind you of an early morning visit to the temple. Mogra extracts and shea butter act as natural moisturisers that fight against fine lines and keep your skin blemish free. Also it is high in vitamin A and E, hence, it keeps the skin bright and lustrous. This handmade bath soap delivers an alluring and strong floral fragrance which is hard to miss!
7. Nyassa Bubblegum Lip Balm (5 gm): Take care of your lips the fun way with the Bubblegum Lip Balm by Nyassa. This lip moisturiser is loaded with ingredients that offer enhanced hydration for chapped and dry lips. It comes with cold pressed sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, shea butter, white beeswax and vitamin E acetate. These natural ingredients offer the best lip care by replenishing and locking in moisture. The antioxidants and essential fatty acids in shea butter repairs damaged skin while beeswax aids in hydration, thanks to its humectant state. This colourless bubblegum lip balm is the best lip care that you can get!
8. Nyassa Moroccan Rose Hand & Body Cream (30 ml): Revel in the soothing clean and fresh fragrance of Moroccan roses with Nyassa Moroccan Rose Handmade Soap. This soap is formulated with walnut oil and rose petal powder which form the main ingredients of this beauty soap. They act as a moisturizer for your skin and keeps it hydrated giving it a soft and supple feel. The active base contains a unique blend of six pure and natural carrier oils, essential oils and extracts. The lingering fragrance of this handmade bath soap adds a dash of freshness. The pure natural ingredients of this bath soap keep the natural glow of your skin intact. With every use, you will feel as radiant and beautiful like the Moroccan rose.
|How To Use||1. Nyassa Face Moisturizer: Take a little face moisturizer on your finger. Massage gently with upward strokes on your face. Do not rub too vigorously. Start with small quantities and increase if need be.
2. Nyassa Creme de Provence Face and Body Scrub: Take out a portion of the body scrub from the container and apply it on wet body.Massage in circular motion. Can be used with a loofah or a bath mitt. Scrub it for exfoliation and rinse it off with fresh water. Use a little body lotion after drying your body completely.
3. Nyassa Sandal & Saffron Face Wash: First wet your face. Take one to two pumps of Nyassa Face Wash in your hand and rub gently in circular motions to release dirt. Do not rub too vigorously on face. Wash off with cold water.
4. Nyassa Shea Body Butter: Take out a portion of the body cream from the container and apply it on the dry parts of your body. Massage it for few minutes on your skin to help it penetrate. Great for elbows, knees and very dry parts of the body.
5. Temple Mogra Handmade Soap: Wet the soap and rub it till it foams, apply on your wet body, massage it all over and then rinse well. For optimal longevity, keep the Nyassa soap in a well-drained soap dish between uses.
6. Nyassa Bubblegum Lip Balm: Take a little portion of the balm and spread it on your lips. Go over the entire lips two to three times if lips are extremely dry
7. Nyassa Moroccan Rose Hand & Body Cream: Take one to two pumps of hand cream in your palm and massage into hands and body . Massage it between your fingers to apply it both in the front and back of your hands for super moisturized hands.